130 (ish) Miles....26 ish miles per lap with 5 laps required, thats enough to get a veteran ultra-runner shaking in their shoes.
15,000ft ish of Elevation....3,000ft of elevation gain per lap, thats 15,000ft of gain if you manage to complete all 5 laps!
24 Hour Cut OffWith a 24 hour cut off each lap would need to be 4:48:12 or under to finish.
65 Places AvailableWill you be lucky enough to secure 1 of only 65 purchasable places available?
Race Rules & Entry Requirements
- It is the responsibility of the runner to ensure they are capable of competing in the race
- A race waiver MUST be completed at registration
- Each runner MUST have at least 1 person to assist them in camp and that person must have a valid UK driving licence and vehicle (in order to pick up the runner if they withdraw on the course)
- Runners are ONLY allowed assistance in camp after checking in after each lap.
- Runners MUST adhere to the race rules laid out in the race briefing.
- Runners and crew MUST be self-sufficient.
Friday 23rd September 2022 - 12:00 - 19:00
Arrival, Registration, Kit check, Camping area set-up
Saturday 24th September 2022 - 09:00
Sunday 25th September 2022 - 09:00
Everybody Off Site